Wednesday, April 3, 2013

We've Moved!

A Painter's Year has moved to my new site! Now all of my blogs and galleries, news and information are under one roof at the new www.susanabbott.com. Please click here to go to my new website--and at the bottom of the blog page, you can sign up for new postings. While you're there, take a look at all the new galleries and information on my site!

Many thanks to all of my google followers on this blog. I'd hate to lose you--so please go to my new Connect page and sign up for my mailing list, so I can keep in touch with new paintings and events.

I'll be posting frequent Journal Paintings for sale in my new site store, which you can see first on my new A Painter's Year blog--plus "Sunday Sketchbook", and a new feature of weekly "Painting Notes" on process and technique. Please come and take a look!

No comments: